When Moe Ruled The World





Well that was fun. And another closed loop in my work backlogs.



And the previous version:



The piece first began its life as one of my unfinished works. Back in 2008, I intended this to be one of the pieces for ImagineFX magazine Q&A piece, but soon realized my inadequacies in completing this piece and promptly abandoned it (and instead drew something more simple for the Q&A). I always had this one in my mind as I enjoyed the fundamental concept behind it.

So after 4 years, realizing that my capability now allows for achieving almost the exact image I was envisioning, I have again tackled on the piece.


That's it for now. This is my occasional vent piece and I have thoroughly enjoyed drawing it. Now back to doing the work I've been on for quite some time...